We are looking for a Front-End Developer, who will be responsible for managing and executing various front end, UI/UX aspects of product & code development for one or more of the products.
Location: Gurugram Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Information Technology & Services,Financial Services, Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Work with the UI/UX designer / product manager / developers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Take an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Ensuring step-by-step deliverables are met as part of product development
- Ability to take up quick objectives and execute within a short period of time
Background Of The Candidate
- 1-2 years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Experience in HTML/HTML5+, CSS/CSS3, Java Script etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Experience working in agile development environment with a strong focus on rapid iterative software development
- Comfortable with working in Unix/Linux, AWS, Azure and similar cloud technologies
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients