We are looking for Data Operations Interns for a period of 6 months. These interns will be responsible for managing and executing various research aspects for one or more of the products.
Location: Gurugram Seniority Level: Intern
Industry: Information Technology & Services,Financial Services, Management Consulting
Employment Type: Internship
Job Functions: Data Operations, Research
Skills Requirement: Report writing, Secondary Research, Online Research, Word, Excel, Prowerpoint, etc.
- Conducting open ended secondary research to garner industry specific insights
- Understanding individual requests, scoping and executing their delivery independently
- Ability to take up quick objectives and execute within a short period of time
- Learn lots of concepts quickly and deploy outcomes
- Stipend INR 10,000 per month
- Working on live projects
Background Of The Candidate
- 0-2 years of experience in conducting online and database research
- Good academic record in school, college and other educational pursuits
- Good comprehension, language and writing skills
- Good knowledge of conducting online research
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings
- Skilled at working both independently and in a team environment
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve
- Experience with tools – Factiva, OneSource, Capital IQ, Zoom Info, PrivCo, Hoovers, Lexis Nexis etc.
- Good report writing skills and proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Should be willing to work hard, work long hours, 6 days a week and learn multiple concepts within a short span of time