.NET DeveloperJanuary 5, 2021
We are looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for working on various product design, implementation and solutioning, as an important part of the Engineering team.
- Highly focused individual with self-driven attitude
- Advanced speaking and writing skills for effective communication
- Ability to work in cross functional teams demonstrating high level of commitment and coordination
- Attention to details and commitment to accuracy for the desired deliverable
- Should demonstrate and develop a sense of ownership towards the assigned task
- Ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Ensuring step-by-step deliverables are met as part of product development
- Ability to take up quick objectives and execute within a short period of time
- Ability to keep sensitive business information confidential
- Contribute, positively and extensively towards building the organizational reputation, brand and operational excellence
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer for 2-3 years.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) is a must
- Strong knowledge of OOPS, C# and HTML5/CSS3 is a must
- Having sound understanding of Cloud technologies for building, deploying and debugging.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, WCF).
- Experience in Python/Angular Js will be considered as a positive add-on
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Proven ability to complete assigned task according to the outlined scope and timeline
- Graduate or Post-graduate from a reputed college or university